CX20 Robot Cleaner
The Zodiac CX20 robotic pool cleaner uses the power of exclusive cyclonic suction technology for optimum clean of your pool's floor and walls with the added benefit of the Push 'n' Go system.
- For in-ground pools
- Pool surfaces: concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass and vinyl. (Not suitable for tile pools)
- Supplied with a 15m cable (only insert as much cable into pool as necessary)
- Suitable for pools 10m X 5m
Removes medium and large debris like gum nuts, small twigs and eucalyptus leaves
Supplied with 200 micron filter canister which picks up most fine debris. A 100 micron canister is available for fine debris such as sand and algae.
Unsuitable for dust and silt smaller than 100 microns.
- Cyclonic Suction
- The Zodiac CX20 features powerful cyclonic suction technology for optimum and consistent efficiency without loss of suction power
- No loss of suction power
- Capture large debris such as leaves and gum nuts while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Push 'N' Go
- Easy and hygienic access to filter canister. Simply press the Push 'N' Go button to release the filter canister and easily empty debris
- Surface Control System (SCS)
- The eBox comes equipped with a Surface Control System which lets you adjust the settings for wall cleaning on rough to smooth surfaces. the LED lights on the eBox illuminate to indicate pump strength.
- Energy Efficient
- 150 watts / Hour
- 2 Year Warranty